Highlights of Swaging Machines 11.15 and 11.35
- 9 pairs of wheels for all common swaging applications included
- Suitable for the workshop and the construction site
- Divided stop plate and stops for special applications available
- RAS 11.15 with manual drive
- RAS 11.35 with motor drive and variable speed
- 2 speed ranges for high productivity and sensitive forming
- Left-right-run for non-circulating seams
- Power supply via a normal 220V household socket
- Wheel boxes and wheel key
RAS Swaging Machine
Stop Plate options
The high-strength and extra-large stop plate is designed for the highest demands. In addition, other stop plates are available.
- The divided stop can be used for almost all wheels
- Stop plate for insulating pipes
- Special stop plate for bevel flanging wheels BD
- Round stop for internal flanges on blanks
Flanging wheels BC
Champfering wheels BB
Bevel flanging wheels BD
Swaging wheels V
Bevel double-seaming wheels
The compact and versatile RAS swaging machines are ideal for the workshop as well as the construction site.
They are ready for all applications with the 9 sets of standard wheels.